Applications are invited from graduates who are interested in furthering their education into the following Diploma programmes of study:
Forms for our two year (2) DIPLOMA Programmes are fully on SALE in the following areas:
- Professional Diploma in Catering and Entrepreneurship
- Professional Diploma in Catering and Hospitality Management
- Professional Diploma in Tourism Management
- Professional Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Professional Diploma in Sustainable Agriculture
- sssce/wassce applicants
- Five Passes in any Subject Area Including English and Core Mathematics
- o’level/gbce/abce and a’level applicants
- Five Passes in O’ LEVEL/A’ level/Gbce/ABCE Including English Language and Mathematics
- intermediate/technician applicants
- Four Passes including English Language or Technician Part I
- MATURE APPLICANTS
- Must be 25 Years and Above
- Must Provide Documentary Evidence of Relevant Work Experience
- Must Pass a Departmental Examination and Interview
- DURATION OF COURSE
The total duration for the Professional Diploma Programmes is two (2) year (Four semesters). All students who pass all courses with a CGPA of at least 1.5 at the end of the second year qualify to be awarded a Diploma in Catering and Entrepreneurship.
Students who obtain a minimum Grade Point average of 2.0 will have the option to progress to the third year to do one more year for the professional Diploma in Catering and Entrepreneurship.
COSTS OF APPLICATION FORM
- Cost of Form for Our Two (2) Year Diploma Programmes – GH¢100.00
- MODE OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY OF APPLICATION FORM
- Applicants should pay for e-vouchers from any branches of the HFC and GN Banks.
- Applicants should log in; http://admissions.tatu.edu.gh with e-voucher pin to complete the application form online.
- Two (2) copies of the completed application forms should be printed and submitted to:
Tamale Technical Universit
Box 3 ER
Sale of forms will close by Tuesday, December 31, 2017.