School of Applied Science & Technology.
The vision of the School of Applied Science and Technology is to provide the environment for excellence in teaching, learning, and research in Applied Sciences and Technology, entrepreneurship for industrial and socio-economic development of Northern Ghana, Ghana and Africa.
School of Applied Arts
The school is largely practical oriented and exists to provide continuous education for technical and vocational students at the pre tertiary level. The main objectives of the school is to provide avenue for the development of manipulative skills that would pave way for the establishment of small scale enterprises by its products.
School of Business
School of Business transforms student potential into career success, with the skills to become leaders in today’s global economy. The School of Business focuses on the core disciplines Accounting, Marketing, and Secretaryship and management – Full time and Evening session. Working professionals can study in any of these programmes
School of Engineering & Built Environment.
The School of Engineering is one of the four Schools of the University. It comprises five HND running Departments. These Departments are the HND Agricultural Engineering, HND Automobile, HND Building Technology, HND Electrical &, and HND Mechanical Engineering Departments.
- Admissions into Professional Diploma ProgramsApplications are invited from graduates who are interested in furthering their education into the […]
- Prof. Abdulai Asuro is now CAPA ChairmanThe Vice Chancellor of the Tamale Technical University (TaTU), Prof. Abdulai Salifu Asuro, was […]
- TaTU Introduces Bachelor of Technology programmesThe Tamale Technical University has introduced two Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degrees effective […]
- 1st International Research Conference of Tamale Technical UniversityTamale Technical University is pleased to announce the […]
- TaTu CongregationThe Tamale Technical University is to hold its first […]